Divided Breeder Cage for Bird
Regular price $159.99
- IDEAL FOR SMALL BIRDS: This divided breeder cage measures 37.6’’/95.5cm long, 18’’/45.5cm wide, and 41.5’’/105cm high with 0.4’’/1cm wire spacing, which is perfect for housing 3-4 small birds such as lovebirds, canaries, finches, parakeets, cockatiels, Caiques, Quaker parrots, green cheeks, budgies.
- STURDY METAL CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of quality wrought iron with durable and tough hammered paint coating, this divided breeder cage is safe for your pets to live in and sturdy enough for them to chew on.
- DETACHABLE ROLLING STAND: Founded on four 360-degree swivel wheels (two with brakes), this wide bird cage can be rolled without effort. The upper cage can be used separately thanks to the detachable design.
- DIVIDED BREEDING CAGE: The dividing grate helps divide this wide bird cage into two individual breeding/living spaces for housing two or more birds. Each bird cage system contains 2 perches, 2 feeders, a front door with lock, a side nesting door, pull-out tray and grate. Or you can take out the mesh divider to make it a bigger cage for your feathered friends.
- PET-PARENT FRIENDLY FEATURES: Four perches and four plastic cups are included for your convenience. On the façade of the cage features 4 feeding doors for easy seed and water refilling. The extra storage shelf helps you keep bird cage cleaning tools, bird seeds and toys handy and neat.
- Color: hammered black
- Material: painted iron, wood, plastic
- Overall dimension: 95.5x45.5x105cm/37.6x18x41.5’’ (LxWxH)
- Cage size: 95.5x45.5x52cm/37.6x18x20.5’’ (LxWxH)
- Stand size: 95.5x45.5x52cm/37.6x18x20.5’’ (LxWxH)
- Bar spacing: 1cm/0.4’’
- Door size: 18.3x26cm/7.2x10.2’’ (WxH)
- Ground clearance: 11.4cm/4.5’’
- G.W.: 18.3kg/40.3lb